Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello good people, thank you for taking the time to view my blog.
I call my self smart artist... chameleon would probably be more apt as my favorite thing to do for illustration/design or music, is adapt and draw out the key elements to successfully complete a job.
I'm fortunate to have made some very talented friends who if they haven't got there own blog up, I will shortly convince them to do so and will provide a link to there pages for you.
I hope you enjoy whatever it is I decide to put up here and if you are an artist/musician or potential client feel free to contact me any time to chat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your new blog!!!, I like a lot the design and of course the amazing illustrations.
keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blog. 'Bout time, dude! Heh. Awesome illos as always :)